Friday, February 26, 2010

Returning from the Land of the Lost

Hi guys! Sorry that I have been away so long. We lost a dear member of our family and it has taken me a while to work my way back here. I do have some reviews upcoming, however.

In theaters now:
The Tooth Fairy
Percy Jackson, The Lightning Thief

On DVD:
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Imagine That
Snow White (Classic on Blu-Ray)

So stay tuned folks, and I'll let you know whether it's worth your hard earned money and your hard won time with your kids. In other words, I'll let you know if I'd Let My Kid See That.

4 comments:

  1. Good to have you back. I'm really looking forward to all your reviews. Out of that list we are awaiting a copy of Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, I've heard such good things about it. Snow White on Blu-Ray I must admit is pretty special, we viewed this with Niece#2 who had never seen the film before - watching her face took me back to my own childhood and seeing the film for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have ya back, I'm so very sorry for your loss.

    I was sittin' 'round the table with my grandkiddos and they started spoutin' stuff totally foreign to me and my son just shook his head and said, "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs". They were spouting scenes from the movie. heeeheehe!

    Have a fun day filled with sweet, sweet blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies. I have a backlog a mile long! Here they come!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete