Friday, October 15, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon on DVD

Both my son and I loved, Loved, LOVED this movie! We enjoyed it so much, he's getting it on Sunday for his birthday. It is a sweet story about differences and honoring who you are, mixed with excitement and adventure. And it teaches a great lesson. Who could ask for more? You can see the full review here.

This is a definite Stay Up!

I do not recommend this film for very young children as the dragons can be a little scary but it certainly is appropriate for school age.

Rating:
Overall:rope rope rope rope rope 3

Age Appropriateness (6 and Up): rope rope rope rope rope 3

Child attention Span: rope rope rope rope rope 3

Adut Enjoyment: rope rope rope rope rope 3

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo....this one excites me. I want to see it, with or without the grandkiddos!!!

    Ya'll have the most magnificently blessed and beautiful 'fall' day!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete